an intending father

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

time in the waiting room and elsewhere

By this stage, Sicily’s Linda, Anna and Glennis were in the waiting room. They had brought some burgers from Wisconsin. Mine was BBQ which had a very runny sauce in it, which spilled down the front of me. I realised I felt quite dirty. I hadn’t had a shower in the past three days incase we needed to fill the pool and then for three days before that I was bed bound.

By 21:00 “B.P.s satisfactory. Sicily is resting comfortably now. FH baseline 125-130 bpms. Good accels no decels present. Contras 1-2:10 x 60secs.”

Sicily slept for about two hours before having another epidural top up at 22:15 and went back to sleep.

There are several things that occurred during this sleeping period and I will go into them separately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home