an intending father

Monday, January 23, 2006

Capitalism's gift to our child: a pacifier

As I mentioned, the little monster is doing nothing but growing now, and so room for frolicking is getting to be prime realty; so much so that the said frolicking is quite visible from the outside. It’s like watching one of those inflatable castles at the carnival when it’s full of kids in their socks bouncing off every surface. Sometimes I think this puts a bit of a strain on Sicily and I have found a way to make the little monster quieten down. I simply lean in close, so my lips are almost touching Sicily’s belly, and I say:
“Listen kiddo, time to start thinking about a career. It’s a competitive job market out there.”

1 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just think, tommorrow..will only be 2 more months until you will no longer need to converse through the walls of sicily's belly!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home