an intending father

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

the gap inside the space

Xmas and all that, it's been a while since I've said anything here. We are in the third trimester now and all the baby seems to be doing is growing. There's billions of neurons firing apparently and from experience there's plenty of movement. Sicily is tired and hungry and a bit Demeter-like all at the same time it seems these days.

I must admit I found the second trimester quite percolating. Like I was getting diffused. It was the rapidly dawning sense of responsibility - I guess. Now it's dawned on me and that's reflected in a certain level of being organised for this baby to come. Now we're getting to the stage of waiting for the show to begin.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 pm, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Luke:

Cheers for your note. Was great to see you at Xmas. I've enjoyed your blog entries. Well said.

Ummm, 25 March. Hope you and Sicily can make it. Weddings are quite something to organise. This morning I learnt that there are many types of envelope whites.

Blessings,
d

 
At 3:04 pm, January 18, 2006, Blogger Lucius said...

Yeah, sorry Daryl, Sicily and I wont be able to make it on the 25th, according to the scans we're having a baby that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home